SP's Subsea link (SL) has been manufactured for use in subsea or submersible projects where accurate load monitoring is required.
Fatigue rated the Subsea link is constructed from 17-4PH stainless steel with o’ring seals and moulded SubConn connector the SL link design ensures high integrity and will resist saltwater, temperature variations and the water pressure at varying depths of up to 2000m or 6562 feet.
At depth the SL can be handled and rigged via an ROV where it maybe inaccessible by divers or cost may prohibit.
Output Options include:
- mV/V to the SP Handheld plus, 4-20mA or 0-10v analog to a PLC, Datalogger
- Or The Multi Operation Survey System (MOSS), RS485 or an integral datalogger storing up to one million readings and powered by an internal battery.
Designed to accept Crosby G2140, G2100 or ROV shackles - additionally there is an option for ROV mounting on the SL body itself.
- On board data-logging option
- Pressure tested to depth of 2000m/6562ft
- SubConn connector
- Environmental protection IP68/NEMA6P
- mV/V or 4-20mA output options
- 17-4 Stainless Steel
- Designed to fit with Crosby ROV shackles
- Fatigue rated
ROV Riggable for subsea moorings and other load monitoring applications
- Offshore platforms
- Ships and towing cables
- Subsea structure lifting systems
- ROV exploration
- Umbilical load monitoring
- Oceanography or navigation projects
- Renewable energy platforms
- Mooring Line Monitoring (MLM) for Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) vessel operations
- 2 year warranty
- Design validated by F.E.A.
SUPPLIED WITH THE FOLLOWING AS STANDARD
- Multi lingual user manual
- Carry / transit case