|Need a Price? Contact Us|
The Straightpoint Wireless Compression LoadSafe (WNI). No longer hindered by troublesome and hard to maintain cables, large scale projects can be completed in a fraction of time previously required. Multiple compression loadcells can all connect wirelessly to our range of PC software via a USB dongle, to our iOS and Android app or to our SW-HHP wireless handheld display.
Maintenance and repair costs are all but eliminated due to the absence of cables and connectors, and the products flexibility opens the door to a large number of applications in the heavy lift, energy, defence, rigging, shipping, and general transportation sectors.
Two versions of the WNI are available:
- Long range 2.4GHz version providing industry leading wireless range of 1000m or 3280ft to SP's SW-HHP handheld or INSIGHT software
- Bluetooth output and can be connected to any smart phone running our free HHP app on iOS or Android at ranges up to 100m or 328ft.
Connected to our wireless centre of gravity software (INSIGHT) the WNI loadcell can be used to weigh and verify center of gravity of large and heavy objects which may not be evenly proportioned. The system will report weight on each individual loadcell, total weight and C of G in an html report based on ISO19901.
Straightpoint’s Wireless Compression Load Cells are machined from high grade 17-4PH stainless steel, providing excellent strength and corrosion resistance and making them suitable for the most arduous industrial conditions.
- Proprietary 2.4 GHz Wireless or Bluetooth options
- Accuracy of 0.1% FS
- Environmentally sealed to IP67/NEMA 6
- Stocked capacities up to 1000t
- Industry leading wireless range up to 1000m or 3280ft
- Internal antennae
- ATEX & IECEx version for hazardous area zones 0, 1 & 2 available
- Battery life of 1200hrs
- Compact size
- Remote on-off
- Centre of gravity weighing and calculating
- Measurement of systems on and offshore such as jackets and modules
- Steel fabrication shops
- Portside weighing bonded containers
- Structural monitoring with shoring props
- Lifting bridges and other large installations
- Heavy equipment moving companies
- Used alongside Self-propelled modular trailer (SPMT)
- 2 year warranty
- Complies with ASME B30.26
- Design validated by F.E.A.
SUPPLIED WITH THE FOLLOWING AS STANDARD
- AA Batteries
- Proof test certificate
- Operator Manual
- Carry/Storage Case