Manufactured from Aerospace grade aluminium and utilising an advanced internal design structure this range of non-indicating Load cells are extremely light weight, easy to handle and are used worldwide in an array of industries for lifting, pulling, proof and structural load testing.
The extremely versatile platform can be used with digital displays including the Straightpoint handheld plus, PLCs, Data Acquisition systems (DAQ) etc… and configured with a vast array of output formats to include mV/V, RS-422, RS-485, utilizing the ASCII, MODBUS TRU and CAN-BUS protocols.
The Wirelink plus is supplied with a 10 metre cable as standard however usable cable length varies greatly with lengths available to 1500 metres depending on output format.
A standard analogue output option is available to include:
|ICA1||3 wire 0-10v analogue output|
|ICA2||3 wire 0-5v analogue output|
|ICA3||4 wire +/- 10v analogue output|
|ICA4||3 wire 4-20mA analogue output|
|ICA5||2 wire 4-20mA analogue output|
- Constructed from lightweight aerospace aluminium
- Available in capacities ranging from 1t – 300t
- High Accuracy
- Multiple output options to include mV/V, analogue out, ASCII, MODBUS RTU and CAN-BUS
- Available with IP68 environmental protection
- Options for subsea use available
- Design validated by F.E.A.
- Low cost monitoring solution
- Interfacing to other manufacturers equipment
- Tensile test machines
- Crash barrier testing
SUPPLIED WITH THE FOLLOWING AS STANDARD
- Proof test certificate
- Operator Manual
- Carry/Storage Case
- RFID Tagged