The TIMH range is a Running Line Tensiometer or RLTM built with dockside, marine, offshore, towage and salvage applications in mind. Available with ATEX and IECEx approved to Ex ia II T4 Ga for use in zones 0, 1 and 2 hazardous environments (gas) and is designed for wire rope tension monitoring in applications with challenging hazardous areas.
All capacities in stock.It is particularly useful where there is no anchor or dead end on the line to rig a Straightpoint Radiolink-ATEX digital dynamometer to measure tension force.The TIMH is constructed from marine grade stainless steel and is suitable for many wire rope configurations up to 80t and will, as an option, calculate lineout in metres or feet along with line speed.The TIMH has several mounting points featured in its unique design but if other mounting options are required Straightpoint can provide a custom engineered solution specific to your application.
Load data is transmitted wirelessly utilising the latest in IEEE 802.15.4 (2.4 GHz) technology providing safe, high integrity, error free transmission of both static weight and dynamic load to our SW-HHP-ATEX handheld controller for use in hazardous areas.
The TIMH utilises easily sourced Energizer® Ultimate Lithium AA Batteries and features advanced circuitry designed to protect the unit from damage associated with incorrectly installed batteries. This advanced circuitry extends battery life and eliminates issues associated with rechargeable battery pack charging, failure and replacement.
- Approved for use in hazardous zones
- Fully constructed from corrosion resistant stainless steel
- IP67/NEMA6 Loadpin
- Gravity catches fitted to top sheave pins make wire rope installation quick and simple
- Maintenance free heavy duty bearings
- Options for line out available
- Software available to data log and monitor or analogue outputs
- Large range of capacities to 80t and wire rope diameters up to 52mm/2”
- Line in/out, distance and speed
- Maintenance free heavy duty needle bearings
- Five wheel design improving accuracy
- Hazardous areas
- Offshore oil and gas
- Chemical industries
- 2 year warranty
- Design validated by F.E.A.
- Independently approved by CSA
SUPPLIED WITH THE FOLLOWING AS STANDARD
- Proof test certificate
- Operator Manual
- Carry/Storage Crate
|Wire rope Ø mm||13-19mm||16-26mm||28-38mm||40-52mm||52-89mm|
|1/2'' - 3/4''||5/8'' - 1''||1 1/8'' - 1 1/2''||1 5/8'' - 2''||2" - 3 1/2"|
|Approval Spec||Ex ia II C T4 Ga for use in zone 2, 1 & 0 - certificate number IECEx SIR 16.0041X & SIRA 16ATEX2108X|
|Battery Type||4 x Energizer® Ultimate Lithium AA Batteries|
|Operating Temp||-10 to +50 °C|
|14 to 122 °F|
|Max Speed||20 metres per minute|
|65 feet per minute|
|Line out and speed||Not available for ATEX|
Ex battery type: