Straightpoint’s Wireless Loadshackle (WLS) provides the perfect solution to limited headroom or super heavy lift projects. Available from stock in capacities from 3.25t to 500t (up to 3000t available POA) the WLS is constructed using industry leading shackles from brands such as Crosby, GN Rope and Van Beest.
Two versions of the WLS are available:
- Long range 2.4Ghz version providing industry leading wireless range of 700m or 2300ft to SP's SW-HHP handheld or software options.
- Bluetooth output and can be connected to any smart phone running our free HHP app on iOS or Android at ranges up to 100m/328ft.
Each WLS is proof tested, then equipped with a hard-anodised aluminium electronics enclosure. Contained within this aluminium enclosure is an internal chassis providing IP67 or NEMA6 environmental protection even with the battery cover plate missing.
Featuring industry leading wireless technology the WLS is supplied with an update rate of 3Hz and can be easily configured to run at industry leading speeds of up to 200Hz if required for dynamic load measurement projects.
Utilising easily sourced AA alkaline batteries the WLS features advanced circuitry designed to protect the unit from damage associated with incorrectly installed batteries. This advanced circuitry extends battery life and the use of easily sourced alkaline batteries eliminates issues associated with rechargeable battery pack charging, failure and replacement.
The WLS may also be used with Straightpoint’s SW-PTP software package allowing the operator to perform load tests at a safe distance and generate real time test certificates on site.
A full array of wireless accessories is also available including signal boosters, LED wireless scoreboards and base stations with analogue (4-20mA, 0-10v, 0-5v) or digital (RS232/485, Modbus RTU, and ASCII) outputs.
- Wireless Range of 700m or 2300ft
- Electronics housed in hard anodised enclosure
- Environmentally sealed to IP67 or NEMA6
- Battery Life of 1200hrs from 4 x AA batteries
- Internal Antennae
- Remote On-Off from handheld display or software
- ATEXZones 0,1&2 available
- Under Hook Crane Weighing
- Water weight bag testing
- Entertainment & theatre rigging
- Aircraft Manufacturing and Repair
- Wire Rope and Cable Tension Monitoring
- Structural Load Testing and Certification
- Shipping & receiving weighing
- Off Shore Mooring Anchor Setting
- Crane and Hoist Calibration and Proof Load Testing
- Manufacturing and Heavy Construction
- Bollard pull testing and certification
- Swing Stage
- Catenary Anchor Leg Mooring (CALM) monitoring
- Hawser Tension Monitoring
- Single Point Mooring
- 2 year warranty
- Complies with ASME B30.26
- Design validated by F.E.A.
SUPPLIED WITH THE FOLLOWING AS STANDARD
- Load Centralising bobbin
- 4 x AA Batteries
- Proof test & calibration certificate
- Operator Manual
- Carry/Storage Crate