INSIGHT software, supplied with an SW-D USB wireless dongle, allows connection of up to 126 Straightpoint wireless load cells simultaneously onto any Windows tablet or laptop.
INSIGHT has three main features:
1. Multi-channel display and data logging mode – view and log load data from connected load cells plus totals loads live on screen and directly into a .csv file for later analysis at speeds of up to 200Hz.
2. Visualisation mode – For complicated lifts import a photo of the lift and drag and drop load cell displays – make the screen look like the lift.
3. Centre of gravity mode – Connect to SP’s range of wireless compression load cells and use this feature to weigh and calculate the centre of gravity of large items and structures.
• Logging at timed intervals, manual or on
• Visual and audible alarms indicate overload,
underload, low battery and communications
• Zoom in to individual load cell to see data
trends and history
• 100% wireless, no easily damaged cables
• 700m or 2300ft range
- Displays and logs data up to 126 Straightpoint wireless load cells simultaneously
- Three weighing’s per C of G report with
averages and statistical analysis to ISO19901
• Plot load cell positioning using measurements or GPS co-ordinates
• Extra fields for operator, client, wind speed and temperature available for reporting
- Water weight Testing
- Overhead Weighing
- Bollard Pulling
- Tug Testing
- Entertainment rigging
- Dynamic load monitoring
- Weighing large industrial items - absorbers,
jackets, transformers, generators and modules
|Global Specifications - Insight Software|
|Crosby Part number||2789318|
|USB Dongle Operating temperature||-20°C to 55°C or -4°F to 131°F|
|Wireless Range||700 metres or 2300 feet|
|Loadcell inputs||Up to 126|
|PC requirements||Intel i3 processor with 2 gb RAM.|
|Operating system||Windows 7 , Windows 8, windows10|